Let me start by saying there is no such thing as a transgender person. Based on the science of chromosomes, which the LGBT activists don’t care about, a person is either XX or XY, female or male. This is how God designed it in the very beginning and set it as an unchangeable standard for humans, according to Gen. 1:27 which says, “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.” Then Jesus, our Creator who became flesh, reiterated this in Matt. 19:4.
When you break all of this recent “transgender” nonsense down to the lowest common denominator, a person wishing to be the other gender is no different than a child wishing they were born into a different family, or a person of color wishing they were born white, or a white person wishing they were born a darker shade of brown, or quite frankly, Lucifer wishing he was God. It’s all self-obsessing, ungodly pride. Paul’s words are true in Eph. 5:29, “For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it…” Out of their pride, which sparks envy and covetousness in them, they desire what they think is best for their flesh, so they seek to nourish and cherish it to the self-obsessive extreme of pretending to be something they’re not. Granted, sometimes this is encouraged by some form of abuse, manipulation, or negative influence at another’s hand, but ultimately a person who has awareness of personal responsibility is to blame themselves for their decision.
Centuries ago, the Lord used his prophets and apostles to condemn such ungrateful pride:
Isa. 29:16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter’s clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?
Isa. 45:9-10 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! …Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?
Rom. 9:20 …O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
President Obama’s dictatorial/oligarchical edict to force gender bending males or females into the wrong bathrooms was done because:
1) He needs a smokescreen to distract the American public from the fact he, with his liberal agenda, doesn’t care to do his real job of decisively taking out America’s terrorist enemies, helping improve the economy, or protecting America’s borders.
2) It’s another step toward legalizing pedophilia since pedophiles will be the ones taking advantage of the edict, as has already been the case in several instances. The more people commit pedophilia, the more accepting liberals believe America will become of targeting kids for sex.
3) It’s also another step toward legalizing prostitution. It’s no secret to anyone who wasn’t born yesterday that a large percentage of trannies are prostitutes. So if you force the sympathy and acceptance toward their behavior that liberals want, like a bathroom decree, people will over time embrace legalizing what they often do–whoremongering.
4) Liberals hate Western society. History has shown that gender benders have never ever strengthened any civilization, but contributed to the corruption and ultimate downfalls of most civilizations (Sparta, Babylon, Greece, Israel, Rome, Pompeii). So to deliberately embrace things that helped destroy civilizations must mean they want Western society to be destroyed.
5) Liberals hate God. Why else would they be so arrogant as to imply God made a mistake when he created males and females for different roles and to have sex with the opposite sex within marriage? Why else would they embrace numbers 1-4 above?
For more on the “transgender” issue, consider these articles: