These are some general facts to compare Jehovah with Allah and Christianity with Islam since some believe them to be the same God and recent attempts try to marry the two in the race toward one world religion (Islam was established about 600 years after Christianity):
- Allah, worshipped in pre-Islamic Arabia, is the god Muhammad’s Quraysh tribe worshipped. Allah was the moon god who was married to the sun goddess and they had three daughters–Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat. This is why we see the crescent moon symbol in conjunction with Islam.
- Jehovah created the heavens (including the sun, moon, and stars) and the earth. He has always existed and clearly prohibits the worship of the moon and sun (see Deuteronomy 17:2-5).
- The prophet Mohammed gives conflicting accounts of how he received the Koran (Quran). In one account he says Allah came to him as a man who he saw with his own eyes to give him the Quran [Suras 53:2-18; 81:19-24]. In another account, Mohammed said the holy Spirit gave him the Quran [Suras 16:102; 26:192-194]. But he also said a group of angels gave him the Quran [Sura 15:8]. And, of course, he also said Gabriel the angel gave him the Quran [Sura 2:97].
- The Bible tells us “20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost,” 2 Peter 1. The whole Bible teaches non-contradictory doctrines by many men of God over thousands of years because God originated it. The Koran and the Hadiths that uphold it are private interpretations by man’s will, which contradicts how God operates. Furthermore, we are clearly told in Galatians 1:9, “As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.” And the teachings of the Quran contradict the Bible, making it another gospel.
- Allah, according to Muhammad, is not trinitarian (Sura 5:73).
- Jehovah is one God manifested in three persons.
- Muhammad, who in his foolishness could not understand how God could physically have a son, denies Christ is the Son of God (Suras 6:100-101; 10:68; 19:35).
- God’s word says Christ is the Son of God and was conceived in Mary, a virgin, by the power of the Holy Spirit. 1 John 2:23 says, “Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.”
- The Koran says only white people will be saved on judgment day and black people will go to hell (Sura 3:106-107). The Hadiths, on which all Islamic laws and customs are based, portray Muhammad as a racist who hates blacks. He calls them “raisin heads” in Hadith vol. 1, no. 662 and vol. 9, no. 256. Muhammad said if one sees a black woman in his dreams, it is an evil omen in Hadith vol. 9, nos. 162 and 163.
- The Bible says heaven has people of all nations, that anyone who believes in Jesus Christ is saved, and God is no respecter of persons (Acts 10:34-35; Revelation 5:9).
- The Koran promotes violence against everyone who does not follow Allah (Sura 4:74, 89, 91).
- Jesus told us to love our enemies and spoke against violence (Matthew 5:43-44; John 18:36).
- The Koran says Muslims should stay away from people who don’t believe in their religion (Sura 4:89).
- Jesus taught us to help our neighbors without regard for their background (Luke 10:27-37) and Paul implied it was ridiculous for Christians to snub unbelievers (1 Corinthians 5:9-13).
- The false prophet Muhammad established the doctrine of “al-Taqiyya”, or “al Takeyya”, which is the idea of “concealing or disguising one’s beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and/or strategies at a time of eminent danger, whether now or later in time, to save oneself from physical and/or mental injury.” This is the idea that it is okay to put on a false face or lie to your enemies as long as your heart does not change in devotion to Allah. The tactic is used when Islamists want to present themselves as innocent and peaceful to their enemies in public, by doing social/cultural things accepted by their “enemies,” while in secret they are plotting the furtherance of Islam by various means, including violence or attempts to change cultures and laws of non-Muslims in plotting their downfall. Even if they were to swear on a stack of Korans to do one thing, they are free to do the total opposite if it strengthens Islam. The doctrine is taken from Sura 16:106–”He who disbelieves in Allah after his having believed, not he who is compelled while his heart is at rest on account of faith, but he who opens (his) breast to disbelief — on these is the wrath of Allah, and they shall have a grievous chastisement.,” (emphasis mine). So they believe as long as your heart doesn’t change toward Allah, outwardly you can say or do anything to deceive your enemy.
- Proverbs 6 tells us that Jehovah hates a lying tongue and false witnesses who speak lies. Ephesians 4 commands Christians not to lie and to tell the truth to our neighbors. Although there are places in the Bible where people of God mislead others, it is only done to preserve lives, not to destroy lives or violate human rights as is done in Islam.
If you would like more information about Islam, but don’t want to read the Koran, you can CLICK HERE and HERE for information compiled from various sources on Islamic doctrines and also an explanation of why Islamic leaders are so cozy with the Vatican. Islam, whether considered “extreme” or not, is idolatry and is therefore evil.
–Harry A. Gaylord–