These are some general facts for comparing Jehovah and Allah or Christianity and Islam (Islam was established about 600 years after Christianity):
- Allah, worshipped in pre-Islamic Arabia, is the god Muhammad’s Quraysh tribe worshipped. Allah was the moon god who was married to the sun goddess and they had three daughters–Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat. This is why we see the crescent moon symbol in conjunction with Islam.
- Jehovah created the heavens (including the sun, moon, and stars) and the earth. He has always existed and clearly prohibits the worship of the moon and sun (see Deuteronomy 17:2-5).
- Allah, according to Muhammad, is not trinitarian (Sura 5:73).
- Jehovah is one God manifested in three persons.
- Muhammad, who in his foolishness could not understand how God could physically have a son, denies Christ is the Son of God (Suras 6:100-101; 10:68; 19:35).
- God’s word says Christ is the Son of God and was conceived in Mary, a virgin, by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- The Koran says only white people will be saved on judgment day and black people will go to hell (Sura 3:106-107).
- The Bible says heaven has people of all nations, that anyone who believes in Jesus Christ is saved, and God is no respecter of persons (Acts 10:34-35; Revelation 5:9).
- The Koran promotes violence against everyone who does not follow Allah (Sura 4:74, 89, 91).
- Jesus told us to love our enemies and spoke against violence (Matthew 5:43-44; John 18:36).
- The Koran says Muslims should stay away from people who don’t believe in their religion (Sura 4:89).
- Jesus taught us to help our neighbors without regard for their background (Luke 10:27-37) and Paul implied it was ridiculous for Christians to snub unbelievers (1 Corinthians 5:9-13).
- The false prophet Muhammad established the doctrine of “al-Taqiyya”, or “al Takeyya”, which is the idea of “concealing or disguising one’s beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and/or strategies at a time of eminent danger, whether now or later in time, to save oneself from physical and/or mental injury.” This is the idea that it is okay to put on a false face or lie to your enemies as long as your heart does not change in devotion to Allah. The tactic is used when Islamists want to present themselves as innocent and peaceful to their enemies in public, by doing social/cultural things accepted by their “enemies,” while in secret they are plotting the furtherance of Islam by various means, including violence or attempts to change cultures and laws of non-Muslims in plotting their downfall. Even if they were to swear on a stack of Korans to do one thing, they are free to do the total opposite if it strengthens Islam. The doctrine is taken from Sura 16:106–“He who disbelieves in Allah after his having believed, not he who is compelled while his heart is at rest on account of faith, but he who opens (his) breast to disbelief — on these is the wrath of Allah, and they shall have a grievous chastisement.,” (emphasis mine). So they believe as long as your heart doesn’t change toward Allah, outwardly you can say or do anything to deceive your enemy.
- Proverbs 6 tells us that Jehovah hates a lying tongue and false witnesses who speak lies. Ephesians 4 commands Christians not to lie and to tell the truth to our neighbors. Although there are places in the Bible where people of God mislead others, it is only done to preserve lives, not to destroy lives or violate human rights as is done in Islam.
If you would like more information about Islam, but don’t want to read the Koran, try reading The Islamic Invasion by Robert Morey or you can CLICK HERE for information compiled from various sources on Islamic doctrines and also an explanation of why Islamic leaders are so cozy with the Vatican. Islam, whether considered “extreme” or not, is idolatry and is therefore evil.
–Harry A. Gaylord–